The EAPSM System addresses all aspects of energy service including benchmarking, optimization, measurement & verification, and custom energy system upgrade projects.
MCAEG is a team of expert energy consultants and engineers that proactively manage client energy budget challenges. MCAEG ensures that all needed assets and resources are identified in order to successfully meet all client expectations and ROI calculations.
Computer Modeled Energy Performance Calculations
MC Alliance Energy Group Inc. uses building modeling software, Rightsoft and Equest to model building loads, equipment selections and performance scenarios. Both Equest & Rightsoft (right-suite) programs are used by engineers are architects internationally.
MC Alliance Energy Group, Inc. energy experts accurately scope and define project visions and methodologies for the implementation of the following services:
- Energy Services Budget Benchmarking
- Building Energy Profile Computer Modeling
- Measurement & Verification
- Return On Investment Analysis
- Energy Systems Design, Engineering and Review
- HVAC & Environmental Systems Commissioning & Retro -Commissioning
- Lighting System Assessments and Design
- Building Automation Systems
- Boiler Plant, Chiller & HVAC Optimization
- Photovoltaic / Renewable Energy Applications and Design
- Utility / Government Incentive Programs Applications
- Project Management
- Planned Maintenance Systems
- Swimming Pool Energy Recovery Systems
M.C. Alliance Energy Group has no affiliation with any manufacturer and always recommends the most appropriate and cost effective Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) for each particular facility.
M.C. Alliance is partnered with energy services professionals that will provide a “total solution” and a five year economic plan for your building’s energy services portfolio.